Behold Group (“Company” or “we” or “us”) respects your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect about or from you or that you may provide when you visit the website [www.shopbehold.com] (our “Website”) or the Company’s mobile applications (each an “App” and together with the Website, our “Services”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On or through our Services or your interactions with us.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and our Services.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by us or any third party; or
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Services.
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect information from and about users of our Services:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically when you use our Services.
Information You Provide to Us
When you download, register with, or use our Services, we may ask you to provide information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number, any other information the Services collect that is defined as personal or personally identifiable information under an applicable law or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”).
- That is about you but individually does not identify you.
This information includes:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms in the Services. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Services, when placing an order through the Services, posting material and requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with the Services.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Services and of the fulfillment of your orders or return of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Services.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses and phone numbers), if you contact us.
- If you download one of our Apps, it may be possible for the App to obtain your precise geolocation. If so, you may choose to permit the App to obtain such information. In this case, we will determine your zip code from the precise location data received from your mobile device. We do not store precise location data; we only store the zip code associated with the location.
- If you send someone else a communication from the Services, we may collect information such as that person's name, telephone number, email, and/or shipping address.
- Your search queries on the Services.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, "posted") on public areas of the Services, or transmitted to other users of the Services or third parties (collectively, "User Contributions"). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages/you may set certain privacy settings for such information by logging into your account profile, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of our Services with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Automatic Information Collection and Tracking
When you download, access, and use the Services, it may use technology to automatically collect:
- Usage Details. When you access and use the Services, we may automatically collect certain details of your access to and use of the Services, including session information, including page response times, download errors, time spent on certain pages, page interaction information, traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through the Services.
- Device Information. We may collect information about your mobile device and internet connection, including the device's unique device identifier, IP address, operating system, browser type, mobile network information, and the device's telephone number.
- Location Information. The App collects real-time information about the location of your device.
If you do not want us to collect this information you may opt out at any time by emailing email@example.com. For more information, see “CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE COLLECT, USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION” below. Note, however, that opting out of the App's collection of location information will disable its location-based features.
Information Collection and Tracking Technologies
The technologies we use for automatic information collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see “Choices About How We Collect, Use and Disclose Your Information” below.
- Web Beacons. Pages of the App and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email] and for other related app statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain app content and verifying system and server integrity).
Third-Party Analytics and Advertisements
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, to:
- Provide you with the Services and its contents, and any other information, products or services that you request from us.
- Validate, confirm and verify your purchases through our Services (including to process payment card transactions and maintain a record of the purchases you make) and allow us or our third party partners to deliver and track your purchases through our Services or accept returns and provide refunds (including shipping the products, handling returns, refunds, and contacting you about your orders, including by telephone).
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- Prevent , detect and investigate fraud, security breaches, and potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and to enforce our terms of service.
- Provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- Notify you about changes to our Services or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Services.
- Use aggregate information about our users and non-personal information to analyze our Services and user behavior and prepare aggregated reports.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
The usage information we collect helps us to improve our Services and to deliver a better and more personalized experience by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our App according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you use the Services.
We may also use your information to contact you about goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please adjust your user preferences in your account profile. For more information, see “Choices About How We Collect, Use and Disclose Your Information” below.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual or device, without restriction.
We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide:
- To our third-party partners, such as brand partners to provide the products you purchase through our Services and in order to provide you with services in connection with your purchase. We will share your information directly with such third party partners for that third party partner to fulfill their products directly to you, accept product returns from you and provide you with any other services in connection with your purchase.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business (such as, but not limited to, payment processing, bill collection, fraud investigations and site analytics and operations).
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Behold Group, Inc.’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Behold Group, Inc. about our Services’ users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures. For more information, see “Choices About How We Collect, Use and Disclose Your Information” below.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Behold Group, Inc., our customers, or others.
Your Choices About Our Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Location Information. You can choose whether or not to allow the App to collect and use real-time information about your device's location through the device's privacy settings. If you block the use of location information, some parts of the App may become inaccessible or not function properly.
- Promotion by the Company. If you do not want us to use your email address to promote our own or third parties' products or services, you can opt-out by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the email. You can also always opt-out by logging into the Services and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Targeted Advertising by the Company. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers' target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by sending us an email at email@example.com. You can also always adjust your user advertising preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising and Marketing. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for advertising and marketing purposes, you can opt-out by emailing us at email@example.com. You can also always opt-out by logging into the Services and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") on the NAI's website.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Services and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us.
We may retain some information from closed accounts so that we can comply with law, prevent fraud, assist with investigations, resolve disputes, analyze or troubleshoot programs, enforce our terms of service, or take other actions permitted by law.
Children Under the Age of 16
Our Services are not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any information to our Services. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on our Services, through any of its features, register on our Services, make any purchases through our Services, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California law provides you with the following rights with respect to your personal information:
The right to know what personal information we have collected, used, disclosed and sold about you.
The right to request that we delete any personal information we have collected about you in accordance with applicable law.
The right to opt-out of the sale of any personal information we have collected about you, where applicable.
To submit a request to know or a request for deletion, you may send an email to email@example.com.
If you are a California resident, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits you to request information regarding the disclosure of your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To request a list of the names and addresses of third parties to whom we disclosed such information during the preceding calendar year along with a list of the categories of information disclosed, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at the following address:
800 Wilshire Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90017
We have taken certain physical, administrative, and technical steps to safeguard the information we collect from and about users of our Services. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card information) on our forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Services. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on our Services.
Our Services may contain links to other third-party websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these third-party sites.
800 Wilshire Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90017